A very merry bridal shower, in February

This past weekend, I met up with my bridesmaid Sarah who is also getting married in the Spring. I'm the maid of honor in her wedding party. Since we haven't had time to catch up in forever because we're both busy while planning a wedding and preparing for the holidays, I thought we get together to catch up on old times and on the progress of each other's wedding. One of the discussions we had was when we will have her bridal shower and bachelorette party. Preliminarily, her bridal shower will be on 2/28/2009 and her bachelorette party will be on 4/4/2009.

Since I have planning on my mind, this post I saw on today's Hostess with the Mostess blog really appeal to me. As I may have mentioned before, Sarah loves red. Her wedding is revolving around the red theme. She would adorn a red dress if she could.

So with her love for red, and the holiday season coming to an end, the Christmas aisle will go on sale for cheap! I can try and find some Christmas decorations, change it up a little and make it fit for a great red theme bridal shower! I love a good idea with great impact for cheap...
What's better is that I can certain use these items again for Christmas next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This Christmas theme is looking fantastic at this bridal shower. You did a good job in arranging this bridal shower. Want to arrange a bridal shower at one of Los Angeles wedding venues. Will be implementing your ideas there.