Bringing on the sass!

My maid of honor had a really cute idea to go with the bridesmaid shirts that I made for my bridesmaids to wear. We should wear matching handkerchief in a form of scarves with our shirts. I mean, I have seen a variation of these done before with other bridal parties: boas, bows on the shirts, etc. So I went out in search of cute handkerchiefs and cannot find a darn thing for cheap, until I stumbled upon this cute scarf at forever 21.
They were going for $8.80 each and would go really well with the shirts. They're also hounds tooth and stripes, which brings a little of sass into the attire. Not sure if I'm willing to part with $80 to get 8 of them for my bridesmaids, simply because pink isn't everyone's color. I may just be wasting money to entertain a whim.

No comments: