I'll take a passport with my honeymoon please

Joe and I have been looking at our honeymoon in Cabo since we can't afford to go far. So far so good as we found a pretty good deal for $2,500 for 7 nights stay including flight. However, we have been putting off the booking since we don't have passports. Joe never got a passport and with my recent name legal name change, I have to get an updated one.

Today, Joe came home from work early at around 3pm and we braved the line at the local post office to get our passports. It was pretty painless except for being $200 lighter, we were in and out of there within 1 hour. I thought it would have been much more.

So, we went straight home after hitting up the Victoria's Secret semi annual sale where I got 3 bras and 2 panties for $90 (it's a steal). We booked our honeymoon!

They say we can expect our passports within 4 weeks, I'm hoping that this process will be painless and no problem will arise from it. For now, I will keep my fingers crossed!

No comments: