Pink shoes

***UPDATE***
The shoes came in today, and they are actually better in real life than the pictures. They are a gorgeous shade of pink and they are so comfortable. They also fit me very well.
[sorry for the blurry pictures]
I absolutely love the new trend where brides are wearing colored shoes. I will jump on the same wagon. So, I purchased my wedding shoes today. Our wedding color is pink, so I purchased a pair of pink shoes from Nina. The total came to $68, including a 20% Thanksgiving discount (purchased before 11/30/2008) and free shipping. Can't beat that. The only hesitation I have is that it is only 3" high. I typically wear higher heels than that, but I figure it'll be okay since it's my wedding day and I'll need a more comfortable pair of shoes to last me through the day. Also, Joe is only about 3" taller than me, so although I never look taller than him in the tallest pair of heels, this should help minimize that.all pictures [sources]

No comments: