For my flower girl - take 2

After the disastrous flower girl dress that I ordered from Macy's. I went online again in search of a new flower girl dress. I never realized that a flower girl dress can be so time consuming.

I stumbled upon Target, which has a great selections of toddler's and girl's dresses for a great price. Most of the ones I looked at were from $20-$30. Budget brides should really give this store a shot.

Anyways, I found these:
They are a great match for our wedding, although I would have preferred for the pink bottom to be slightly more fuchsia than light pink. But for $24 with shipping and tax, who can beat it? I think Emily would look absolutely adorable in these.

The only problem now is finding a dress for our girl ring bearer. We will be having two ring bearers. One is Mike. The other one is Rosie, Joe's little sister who is 7 years old. She will be accompanying Mike down the aisle. Instead of holding the rings, which will be Mike's job, she will be carrying a small bouquet that matches the bridesmaids. What will I put her in? I need help to coordinate this wedding before it gets too mismatched!

No comments: