Let's hear it for the girls

I spent my evening being very very productive for the wedding, although what I should have done was do some work. I'm just so unmotivated to work now as the wedding approaches. I have all these things on my mind when I'm at work and when I'm at home, I implement those ideas.

I made the bridesmaid shirts today for my girls, but I did not finish, not because I couldn't, but because I think I ordered four wrong shirts sizes. The shirts I ordered from Old Navy actually run a bit small, and I'm afraid it won't fit some of the girls. I'll have to order some new ones and hope I can return these ones.

I also got some rhinestones from an eBay seller. They were approximately $40 with shipping for 1 bride, 1 maid of honor, 6 bridesmaids and two flower girls. I also found embroidered alphabets iron-ons at Michael's. I bought three packs in white letter and 1 pack in pink letters. The white are used on the bridesmaids/flower girl shirts and the pink is used on mine. For four packs of letters, they were approximately $35. The shirts cost me about $55 for a total of approximately $130 for 10 shirts. Not bad for customized shirts that typically cost about $20.
Joe even helped for a while. He gave up after two shirts though.Ironing these take a bit of time. Notice the cell phone on the left hand side used as a counting clock.The infamous bride shirt. Every bride need on of theseMy sister showing off her maid of honor statusMy sister and I showing off our shirts.Tada! The finished products. I'm so proud of them. They turn out much better than I thought.

No comments: