Terrarium party favor

I've decided early on that I will not be giving out party favors at the wedding. However, I found this party favor that is just so super awesome that I could not resist posting this. I would try to incorporate this into the wedding by giving them as party favors to bridal shower guests instead.
Supplies:
-small round glass vases, similar to the ones found here
-marbles or tumbled glass
-selection of small succulents
-wood popsicle sticks
-alphabet stamps (you can find these on amazon.com, too)
-stamp pad

Instructions:
  1. wash the vases and add a layer of marbles or tumbled glass in the bottom.
  2. take the plants out of their pots, loosen the roots and insert into your vases, adding more dirt if necessary.
  3. personalize your popsicle sticks using rubber stamps or a marker.
  4. water plants thoroughly and insert 1 name tag stick into each terrarium.

No comments: