Mark of the 100th day

[A screen from our wedding website indicating that we only have 100 days left 'til the wedding]
Today marks the 100 days until our wedding. I could not believe it when I looked at our wedding website and saw the number. We are 100 days away, but it feels like my list of things to do for the wedding is much bigger than 100. I just hope that things will fall into place when it's all said and done. Some of the things I'm looking forward to (some much more than others):
  • Sending out invitations, finally
  • Doing the taste testing
  • Completing the menu and programs. The paper projects have been the most fun I had during the planning stage.
  • Reuniting with some very important people that I just don't get to see very often.
  • Finally becoming a Mrs. and taking my hubby's last name.

No comments: