For the flower girl - take 3

Like any other day, at the beginning of the workday, I check my emails and checked into weddingbee. Today, I saw a post by Ms. Peep Toe that completely saved the day. So I went straight over to J Crew and there they were, the perfect flower girl dress for a great price! That's hard to come by, especially since they're J Crew whose flower girl dresses typically run for $100+. Even better is that I can purchase a dress for the girl ring bearer and one for my flower girl, two completely different dresses but still coordinating. Love it! With the coupon that was available, I got 20% for a total of $92, I got 2 dresses with a little coordinating headband for the flower girl.

jcrew [source] I ordered these in the same fuchsia color as the flower girl dress.
I can't wait to receive these so I can put them on my little Emily. I'm unsure about the ring bearer since she lives across the country in New Jersey. I will just have to call her mom and have her measure her up and down to make sure that she'll fit into the dress.

No comments: