The Hair Trial

Literally, the trials and tribulations of the finding a hair stylist and make up artist.

I don't know why I am having such a problem with finalizing this last vendor. Meanwhile, I'm already making my final payments to my other vendors. I went online and spent about 2 hours trying to find reasonably priced hair stylists around the area. I was able to find several contenders, but nothing too solid.

Today, I contacted Ann Ho of Styles by Ann and she was prompt to respond that she has another wedding on my wedding day. However, since my wedding is in the morning, she would be able to fit me in if I get my hair and make up done at her studio instead of her coming to me. Besides that, she enticed me with a price reduction from $500 to $350 and no early fee. Since my bridesmaid will not be getting ready with me, I am actually entertaining this idea very much. Besides, $350 is a great price, especially after checking out some of her great result on her blog. We are still in the process of finalizing some details before setting up appointments for trial but I feel like this is a great possibilities, considering that she is more than happy to refer some people to me if the circumstances doesn't work out. Hopefully, I'll have something finalized soon.

No comments: