Bachelorette Party Booked!

My bridesmaid Denise just booked our flight and hotel to Vegas! It's on on February 6th! I simply cannot wait. It's great because this trip is just what I wanted. Something short. Something small. Something fun. It will just be 5 of us girls: 3 of my bridesmaid, 1 of my good friend, and myself.

Originally, we planned for Hawaii, then it was Cabo, then it was Miami. But these trips require everyone to take a few days off of work for it to be worth it. Since January and February is busy season for the most of us, we simply cannot make it. I thought that the bachelorette party will not work at all with only 80+ days left til the wedding. Out of the blue, Denise emailed us with a rate to the Palazzo for $150/night. So, that began the search for the ever popular bachelorette trip to Vegas. I found flights that goes out of SFO for $190, so the trip turned out to cost us just around $250. Not too bad for a couple days of sin (jk).

A lot of things are coming up. Joe's leaving town for Philly on the weekend of January 31st, which is also the weekend of my bridal shower that my MOH is putting together. A month later will be the wedding. It's on baby!

No comments: