Re-Veil-ed

I have always thought I would not wear a veil on my wedding day. Don't get me wrong, I love veils, specifically, I love cathedral veils. There is something very ethereal and bridal about a cathedral veil. However, I didn't think that I can part with $100+ in order to get one. So, after much discussion with Joe, we concluded that I will not be adorning a veil at the ceremony.

UNTIL...I saw this:
This is from Mrs. Coconut's wedding over at Weddingbee. I fell in love with it. The way the veil flow, its simplicity and elegance. Based on Mrs. Coconut's classified ad where she was selling the, veil, it was approximately $30. I was too late to purchase it from her, but at least I found out the maker and the cost. It is a Candi Merle of Crowning Glory Designs. I contacted Candi and she promptly responded with a quote. To get the same look as Mrs. Coconut, with a single tier cathedral veil (108") plain cut edge in white, Candi quoted me for $45. Not too shabby. I asked her to begin processing. I can't wait to get it!

Candi can be contacted at candi@cgveils.com

No comments: