Table numbers

Last week, I was productive and busted out my gocco to complete my table number signs. I opted for the ever subtle table number using our engagement pictures, because I love them so much. Not only did I indulge myself with a blurb photo book full of my engagement pictures but now I will also see them all over the place, on each table, on my wedding day.

I printed our engagement photos on 4x6 prints through Shutterfly for a mere few dollars. I was going to keep them that size, but it just looked so big when I made a trial run, so I trimmed them down to 4x4, which is perfect! I backed them on 4.5x4.5 cardstock lined with a pink ribbon. They turned out great and I love them.

1 comment:

Christine said...

This is such a great idea :-)
We'll have names for the tables, places where we've been together. Where did you get your cards printed?