S[h]ock Me

I can't believe that I haven't posted about the socks yet. Socks are one of those things that no one but the bride will notice or ever care about at a wedding. However, I love the sock shots.[source]I knew I always wanted our groomsmen to wear the same socks in our wedding color, and specifically argyle. I then stumbled upon Lindsy at Yellow Brick Blog. Her wedding is absolutely stunning, with many details and a color scheme similar to mine, minus the yellow. But if I could do it over again, I think I would incorporate yellow in somehow. She was also as crazy about socks as I was. So when I saw what she had in store for her groomsmen, I was hooked. Her sock shots are to die for.
I reached out to Lindsy and asked her where she got it from, and she promptly responded to my inquiry. I was lucky enough to find the exact same one at Ralph Lauren, for about $7 each. The only thing is, as Lindsy pointed out, is that the dark color is actually a navy blue and not black. But as far as to get the shot, it will appear black and no one will ever notice!
Score! Thanks Lindsy! Check out her wedding at Yellow Brick Blog. I guarantee you will question your color scheme.

No comments: