Gifts for our reader

We have two readers, one cousin from each side.

I don't have a lot of family in the state, other than my immediate family. I have three uncles, none of whom had married. However, one had a child name Lindsey and she is my only cousin by blood here. Lindsey has two other half siblings and I consider them family though they are in no way related to me. She will be reading our first reading.

Joe grew up in a large family, with an even larger extended family. Unfortunately, I don't know any of them well enough prior to our marriage. However, I am putting his two sisters in my bridal party. One of his cousins Aimee that he considers family cannot partake in the bridal party. As such, she will be doing our second reading.

I am gifting each of these girls with this beautiful necklace that I found on etsy by seller magpiedesignz. I will have their initials stamped on the disks. I think it is just so simple and personal, that I would have loved to receive something like this and would be proud to adorn it on a daily basis. I hope they like it.
photo via [etsy]

No comments: