Count down begin

I didn't do a count down post 2 days ago when we hit our 30 days, because I am waiting for today to come. Today is Valentine's Day, though it had only begun. Today we celebrate love. Today, many women will get engaged. Heck, one of my friends got engaged today 4 years ago. I am not one of those women. I don't do things on Valentine's Day, for fear of being trampled on. I celebrate in a very simple way, in a daily way. I don't want flowers, I don't want candy, I don't want fancy dinner or candlelights. If it had been any other year, today would be another day.

This year is special though. Today, we will celebrate that 4 weeks from today, we will walk down the aisle. We are 28 days away from the big day. Today, it is raining like mad. The weekend forecast is calling for rain! Please rain away, but go away the weekend of my wedding. Though I am tired as mad right now from a long day of working then a long night of wedding planning, I am sitting here at 2:00am writing this post because I am oh so excited that the real count down is going to begin.

Hope everyone is going to have a great Valentine's Day, whatever it is that you're doing.

No comments: