The Bridesmaids

I have never blogged about what the bridesmaid will be wearing, well that's because I don't have a picture. Given that our color scheme is black, white and pink, you can imagine what color the dress is. Well, if not, then I'll give you a little hint, I am a big proponent of the wedding party wearing black!
photo via [Tying the Knot]

Well, the girls are indeed wearing black, but the dress has a bright sash at the waist in fuschia, very bright, and match the groomsmen's tie perfectly. What's great was that I got the dresses on sale for the girls, at $85 a piece, you can't go wrong.

I also didn't want to purchase the regular bridesmaid dresses that the girls cannot wear again. One of the hardest thing during the search was to find dresses that fit all types of bodies. My girls' bodies range from size 2 to size 16. The wide variety of sizes definitely posed a challenge, but I was able to find it, in sizes 4-16.

The only problem now is that my maid of honor doesn't have a dress. She's a size 2. Being that she is the maid of honor, it's okay that she wears a completely different dress. I would like to keep it in black though and I actually think that it's great that she will be wearing something different. However, we have the hardest time trying to find something for her. With 1.5 months away from the big day, we need something fast, and we think we found it.
Calvin Klein - Macy's - $182
This dress will be in black of course, but I think it's a very nice dress. My sister doesn't like wearing strapless dress, so this should make her feel plenty comfortable. I can't wait to get it in our hands.

No comments: