Finalizing the bachelorette party

As the weekend is approaching (slowly I might add), that means Vegas is approaching. Unfortunately, one of my bridesmaids cannot make it on Friday with us due to work schedule, but she'll be flying out on Saturday to meet us! She's such a rockstar for coming out for only a day! That's dedication.

Of course, being a tedious planner that I am, I have to finalize at least an itinerary for us even if it will change. Here's a little outline:

Friday:
  • 5:30 - arrival
  • 7:00 - dinner
  • 9:00 - back to hotel to get ready
  • 11:00 - club XS @ Wynn Hotel
Saturday:
  • 12:00 - lunch
  • 1:30 - spa @ Excalibur
  • 5:00 - back to hotel
  • 7:00 - dinner
  • 9:00 - back to hotel to get ready
  • 10:30 - Chippendale show
  • 12:00 - club LAX @ Luxor
Sunday:
  • 11:00 - check out
  • 12:00 - lunch at Caesar Palace
  • 2:00 - shop at the Forum Shops
  • 5:00 - depart to airport
  • 7:25 - flight back home
I love it when we have a plan. I also love that everyone is being really accommodating to my requests. I love that I'm going with a small group of 5 girls.

No comments: