Dressing for the real deal

Even though I have purchased a rehearsal dinner dress, I am still looking around. Why you ask? Because I'm not in love with it and I want to be able to find something that would make me feel good, and get me ready for the real deal. Why don't I like this? Because it doesn't feel bridal. Check it out.
photo via [Guess]

I also just found this dress.
photo via [Guess]
I love it! It has such a vintage feel to it. Even better it is on sale. Unfortunately, my size is sold out. It is really too bad. I like it lots.

Then, I saw this dress at White House Black Market and I fell in love with it more.
photo via [White House Black Market]
It's actually in a cart awaiting for check out :) It's definitely more bridal yet still pretty modern for re-wear. Should I purchase it and return the Guess dress?

No comments: