Flower for a flower-phobic girl

As I may have mentioned before, I am afraid of flowers, but all of the wedding rage right now is the hair flower adorned at the reception. I'm gonna jump on that bandwagon. Today, I made a purchase from Etsy for a cute and simple little number.
photo via [JMG Jewel Design]

I will be adorning this under my veil at the ceremony and will lose the veil for the reception. I love it! I can't wait. My bridal look is now complete:
  • long sweep train wedding dress in a mermaid type style
  • lovely flower hair piece
  • sweeping cathedral length veil
  • cute up-do
  • gorgeous make-up with full lashes
  • blinging earrings (notice the S)
  • cute peeping pink shoes
  • well-manicured nails
  • and one whooping eternity band that will tell the world, "I am a married woman"
Listing it out makes me giddy and I just cannot wait to wear them proud on 3/14/2009. Love it!

No comments: