Preparing for the rehearsal

I saw this inspiration board over at Weddings Fresh and I just love everything about it. The dress and the shoes are by far my absolute favorite! When I think about what I will wear to my rehearsal dinner, this is what comes to mind. I love all the accessories, but this comes of as trying too much though, what with packing every accessory on with this outfit. I would take out the necklace and bracelet, and adorn only the cute clutch, earring and cocktail ring. Love it!

1 comment:

bridechic said...

I'm glad that you liked this ensemble. I wrote the post for Weddings Fresh called 'Small Wedding Chic' and thought these shorter dresses would be awesome. I also reasoned a few brides-to-be like yourself might go with these dresses for Shower and/or rehersal dinners. I too loved that set. I forget the name I put on it though. They all had different themes . . .