Hair and make up trial - the result

On Saturday, I had my make up trial and I must say, it was a pleasant surprise. I have never really liked having my make up professionally done, but Ann Ho of Styles by Ann did a great job. It felt like me, more enhanced.

I showed Ann my inspirations, and right off the bat, she said that I had to wear extension if I want my hair down. Since I was on the fence about having my hair up or down, but I knew I didn't want to wear extension, so it was a pretty easy decision.

One additional inspiration that I showed her was another one of her work taken off of her myspace page, which inspired the whole look
Here's the result:
I'm so satisfied with the result and will be booking with her. I love it!

1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

omg. beautiful. love everything about it!