The brown song

So Joe's last name is Brown. I thought instead of using the traditional number for our tables, I would incorporate our last into the wedding. So, I went online and searched for songs with the word Brown in the title, and this is what I came up with:
  1. Brown-eyed girl by Van Morrison
  2. Brown sugar by Rolling Stone
  3. Old brown shoes by The Beattles
  4. Mr. Brown by Bob Marley
  5. Brown eye handsome man by Chuck Berry
  6. Brown eyed blues by Ben Harper
  7. Bad, bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce
  8. Charlie Brown by The Coasters
  9. Golden Brown by The Stranglers
  10. A pair of brown eyes by The Poques
  11. Brown girl in the ring by Boney M
  12. Chocolate brown by The Cranberries
I think we only need about 13 tables since we're planning for 100 guests in round tables of 8. I'm sure I can come up with one more. So do you name your tables in a unique way to make the wedding more personal

No comments: