The making of the invites - assembly

All year long I been wanting to get to this process, because it signifies that we were finally done with the invitation. And so, alas, it happens. The final piece on insert had been gocco'ed. Once again, I recruited the help of my darling fiance to help in the process. When I came up with the idea of using eyelets to attach the 3 pieces of insert to the main invitation. He was completely on board and we did several trial run until we were satisfied with the way it looks and the tightness of the eyelet attachment. So we forged ahead:
The inserts all completed

The start of the assembly, on our dinner table

Putting the hole in the 3 inserts

The eyelet

Ta Da!

I was in charge of putting the inserts on the main invitation, using double sided tape

No comments: