For my flower girl

***UPDATE***
The dress arrived today and I was so excited to open the bag only to be so disappointed by what was inside: a black polka dot dress against SILVER! It looks like it's an ivory in this picture, or some shade of white, but in actuality, it is silver! I hate the dress. I have to find another dress for my darling Emily.
***UPDATE***

Today is a great day to do some wedding shopping because most websites offer such great discount. I was able to utilize 20% off offered by Macy's to buy my flower girl's dress. It is completely adorable. It is polka dot. It's in our color. It is taffeta. It is beyond cute.
The cost including discount and shipping came to about $68. I can't believe that it costs as much as my wedding shoes. It's worth it though because it is for my one and only niece who I know will just look absolutely adorable in it.

No comments: