[Branch]ing out

Since I am not in love with flowers, it proves to be a challenge to plan a wedding as flowers are the norm in any wedding. Besides, I cannot justify to spend $3k on flowers when by comparison, I only spent $5k to get my windows redone in my house. I can change out the cabinets with that amount. So, I'm DIY centerpieces, and I'm hoping to do it for cheap.

I love manzanita branches. I had bought 2 big branches for a total of $16 from a local grower to use for my guest book table. But upon seeing his selections of branches, I think I can do centerpieces for cheap. Below are my inspirations. They are so gorgeous.
image source
image source
image source
image source
image source
image source
image source
Image source
Image source
image source
image source
image source
image source

No comments: