Gifting the Groom

Although Joe and I have discussed about how we will not be gifting each other anything on the big day, I always knew in the back of my mind that I will be purchasing him something, as well as he will be purchasing me something. It was a nice thought, but while we are in the spirit of gifting (wedding party, parents, other people), we might as well throw something in there for each other. I don't know he's giving me yet, but since we have splurge a lot on ourselves recently (purchased a flat screen TV for the bedroom, and traded in his car for a new car), we need to keep it small and simple. After searching high and low, I've finally settled on this:
[Nordstrom] - $195
I love Burberry and Joe had always wanted a wallet. With the help of my teething dog this weekend, his ever faithful Coach wallet was chewed up. He still uses it because it was my first present to him. I think it's about time for upgrade though, to match my ever faithful Burberry purse that I carry on a daily basis.

No comments: