One Sweet Day: gift exchange 2

Earlier in the series:
One Sweet Day: such a teaser
One Sweet Day: gift exchange

While I was opening my gifts, Joe was also opening his gifts a few floors below in his own suite. I had my maid of honor run the gift down to him with a cute little note.
Elyzabeth_Joe-1019 by you.

Elyzabeth_Joe-1029 by you.

Elyzabeth_Joe-1030 by you.

Elyzabeth_Joe-1034 by you.

After reading the love note, it's time for him to open his gifts.
Elyzabeth_Joe-1017 by you.

I especially adore my wrapping paper, which goes so perfectly with our black, pink and white theme. Unlike myself who got a typical man-wrap of a gift, I really thought about the presentation of my gift. It's nice to see that he was careful when in his execution of the opening process :)

Elyzabeth_Joe-1018 by you.

Alas, to the gift itself. I got him a Burberry watch to replace his existing Guess watch, which he did right after opening.
Elyzabeth_Joe-1020 by you.

Elyzabeth_Joe-1022 by you.

I'm so glad he loves his gift, and still continue to wear it on special occasions.

No comments: